Thursday, July 4, 2019

Star-Spangled Matrimony

Everyone in the United States of America I would hope is celebrating Independence Day today, as am I but...

Today, as of from now on, is also the day our son, Patrick Michael marries the love of his life, Jena (I think choosing today's date is a remarkably clever way for him to always remember his anniversary; sort of how I chose the feast day of Saint Wendolinus as the day his mom and I wed).


I have no words to describe the absolute joy as a parent I have right now so I'll borrow some from Paul Stookey and wish both Pat and Jena every happiness, forever and ever
-bill kenny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weddings pass in just a day, leaving happy memories which last a lifetime. Enjoy yourselves! Best regards Marcus Schubert

William Kenny said...

Thank you!

Kyrie Eleison

Today marks the start of my seventy-second revolution around the sun. To be honest, there were times this past year when I didn't think ...