Friday, July 19, 2019

Not Pink Floyd's Version

For me, ever since the Bush-Gore 2000 hanging chad contretemps, Florida, the Sunshine State, has been a source of mirth and merriment and sometimes various other emotions (often simultaneously) which brings me to a more recent chapter of something  I like to think of as "Only In Florida" (even though I suspect its not just there), this.

Yeah, it's gruesome and grotesque but the line in the story that stands out for me is "Authorities are still working to determine a motive..." Umm, show of hands: who among us can assist the agents of law enforcement in developing a hypothesis for the crime? 

Yeah, I think we can help them cut to the chase. Sorry! My bad. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Let a Smile Be Your Umbrella

At seven-plus decades here on the Big Blue Marble, I am perhaps inordinately proud of having very nearly all my own teeth and hardly any cav...