Thursday, December 26, 2019

One of the Hidden Days of Christmas

As a kid, I grew up listening to and singing "The Twelve Days of Christmas" a lot this time of year though as I've aged (matured is the preferred term), not quite so much so I'm guessing somewhere along the line it fell out of favor.

I never really grasped the idea or purpose of a 'partridge in a pear tree' or 'four calling birds.' But while it's too late to take advantage this year, there's always next Christmas, so how about something practical from the good folks at Costco to get some action in your traction? (and let's admit it, the gift wrapping of one of the tires is inspired, innit?)


Glad I'm wearing my Thinking Toque to better calculate the savings.
bill kenny

No comments:

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...