Monday, July 12, 2021

Just Wow

I'm not sure how enthused I am about the Summer Olympics. 

I know I should be but as I've aged (more like milk than wine), my enthusiasms are not what they once were. My passion for baseball, admittedly tied to the on-field fortunes (and misfortunes) of the NY Yankees has been more than diminished so far this season and the recently concluded  European Championships have left me with a gnawing pain of no joy in the pit of my stomach. 

And then, just like that, something comes along, something I'd never previously seriously considered much less considered as a sport, Artistic Swimming, and I'm shocked and awed. 

Actually, it didn't come along just like that but, rather, just like this. 

Wow. Just Wow. 
-bill kenny 

No comments:

One or the Other

Leaf peeping isn't the only thing we do in New England in Autumn.  Upper Yantic Falls, Norwich, Connecticut Not everyone has the time to...