Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Ozymandias

We are all travelers to or from an antique land, as Shelley might have written, and encounter on seemingly an almost daily basis structures and situations designed to impress and intimidate us or someone else. 

I'm always amazed at how often a moment of import becomes so much less than that in the moments that follow it, leading me to wonder 'just how serious is this?' even though I suspect I already know the answer. 

What's real, and what's surreal, and what about cereal as part of the most important meal of the day, breakfast? How important are questions like that and what about the answers? 


Nothing beside remains.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...