Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Me and My Invisible Friend

I'm getting nervous watching the Supreme Court of the United States blur any and all lines of distinction and separation between church and state as we've seemingly tired of rendering unto Caesar only those things that were Julius' to start with whereas, with Gawd, all things are possible to include using public money for private purposes and personal gain. 

When the public trust becomes a private trough we're not in a good place. 

I have no idea where this story has been (it's close to six years old) but it made me smile, and I hope you smile too because, in most religions, the Supreme Being wants us to be happy. And, at least, in this case, nosh noodles.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Man or Mouse?

We see ourselves as the self-anointed 'Crown of Creation.' I'm surprised more of us don't have dislocated shoulders from pat...