Sunday, August 8, 2021

All We Are Saying....

Almost three years ago my wife and I bought the house in which we had been renting an apartment for the previous two and half decades. The amount of paperwork for financing and physical inspections as a prelude to purchase still causes my check-writing hand to spasm. 

In the end, we wound up with a three-story house that we love (as well we should and in light of the mortgage had better, very much) with all the sidewalk I could possibly manage to snow blow clear in the winter and enough lawn to keep me mowing until I myself am under the grass. 

I think of us as fortunate, especially when compared to The Weavers in Skippack, Pennsylvania, whom, I suspected have stopped using jam on their breakfast toast for something a little closer to home, literally
-bill kenny

No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...