Sunday, August 8, 2021

All We Are Saying....

Almost three years ago my wife and I bought the house in which we had been renting an apartment for the previous two and half decades. The amount of paperwork for financing and physical inspections as a prelude to purchase still causes my check-writing hand to spasm. 

In the end, we wound up with a three-story house that we love (as well we should and in light of the mortgage had better, very much) with all the sidewalk I could possibly manage to snow blow clear in the winter and enough lawn to keep me mowing until I myself am under the grass. 

I think of us as fortunate, especially when compared to The Weavers in Skippack, Pennsylvania, whom, I suspected have stopped using jam on their breakfast toast for something a little closer to home, literally
-bill kenny

No comments:

Lest We Forget

Sometimes important stuff gets lost in the revelry. This is Labor Day 2026, and we need to consider where we are and where we would be if th...