Monday, August 2, 2021

The Joy of Leroy

If you have/had children, you have/had LEGOs. 

They are indeed, as the song suggests, awesome, and along with their cousins for younger children's fingers and imaginations, DUPLO, they allow children of all ages to sail and soar anywhere and everywhere they want to be (sorry, VISA). 

But, as CNN reports, they can also reimagine office artifacts from long ago and far away. 

I'm thinking maybe we should give the folks running the LEGO Ideas platform some office space in Washington DC (away from The Capitol gift shop and the hordes of armed tourists), and let them have a crack at solving the infrastructure problem. 

After that maybe they can bridge the gap so many of us feel separates us from one another.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...