Saturday, August 7, 2021

How to Make the Cover of High Times

The Land of Steady Habits, Connecticut, legalized the sale and smoking of recreational marijuana just in time for the start of our fiscal year on the first of July. The mechanics of how sales will be handled, and where is still being hashed out (see what I did there?).

For a cash-starved state whose appetite often exceeds its capacity, the tax money generated by sales of Maryjane has already been spent, at least twice if the past is prologue. 

I have no interest in any aspect of the sales or use of The Devil's Flower but I will confess to a desire to invest in Frito-Lay stock since I suspect sales will really sky-rocket to even more historic highs (swidt?). 

From little acorns, mighty oaks do grow. 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...