Friday, November 5, 2021

Hanging on 'til February 26

As we all know, the Atlanta Braves won the World Series Tuesday night amidst all the election hoopla by shutting out the Houston Astros (a/k/a 'The Cheaters') in Houston 7-0 to take the Series in six games. 

I always root for seven-game world series because the last game of any world series is the last game of baseball for that entire calendar year. I am not known for my patience and as the late Tom Petty so succinctly put it, 'waiting is the hardest part' though I was never clear if he was speaking as a Marlins or Rays fan.

Spring Training 2022 games start February 26, 2022, so this will have to hold us for a while.
-bill kenny 



No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...