Saturday, November 20, 2021

#MoreThanAHashtag

I am a flaming heterosexual, white man of nearly seventy years of age so my ability to be patient and allow folks to diddle around and get away with misrespecting and disrespecting one another is just about exhausted. 

I am well past the 'this is not my first rodeo' phase of life and I am continuing to gather medical documentation that the promise of infinite sunrises and sunsets is just another beautiful lie. 

I do know that we are a short time here and a long time gone so not seeing the best in one another or not being the best to one another is, at least the way I was raised, a sin. 

Five years on, the prayer remains the same.

Prayers are fine but actions speak louder, so start yelling.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...