Tuesday, November 30, 2021

"Let's Get Ready to Lindellllll!"

I'm not sure there's anyone on earth for whom I have less use at this moment than Minnesota's Very Own, Mike Lindell

Aside from proving to be a walking. talking punchline of my favorite Cheech and Chong routine, I don't 'get' him at all. And in light of the fight that he's picked with both Smartmatic and Dominion Voting Systems, instead of a lucrative next act as the commissioner of this up-and-coming sport, he may need a cornerman as he runs out of corners to hide in.  

I will say that I believe the sport's organizer/founder is on to something when he describes his audience as "(T)hey want to see good competition, they just don't want to see the violence."

What he really means is 'they just don't want to get any of the violence on themselves.' Kinda like the way we prefer our news of the world.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Still Waiting on My Pony Ride

Today is the 150th running of the " Fastest Two Minutes in the Whole Dam World or Something Like It ."  It's Kentucky Derby Da...