Saturday, December 25, 2021

From Adam for Saint Nick

I have a brother who is a highly successful attorney at law (not sure why we always say at law or what adverb I'd use in its place but there you go), who has what I'd describe as a puckish sense of humor, being extra careful to articulate that first syllable lest someone mishears. 

Margaret, who, along with Linda (my brother Kelly's spouse), and Sigrid, my heart's delight, is also a charter member of the Spouses of Kenny Men Club shared this gem not that long ago to which I can add little to nothing but a low whistle of admiration. 

Between us, I wouldn't be surprised to see Mickey D offer a seasonal special value meal next Yuletide in his honor (lookin' atchu, Mariah)
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...