Sunday, December 26, 2021

Sorta Sisqoish

Perhaps with two pieces of carry-on luggage, and no free hand, Adam Jenne thought putting his boarding pass between his teeth was a viable option and just got confused

When I read his excuse masquerading as a reason for his behavior, it seems (to me) he's already confused but my patience for folks who invoke mentions of Mengele, compare masks to Yellow Stars, and all manner of historical persecutions about which they have no understanding to defend puerile, self-centered behavior in the face of the greatest public health threat to life on this planet in centuries is (not surprisingly) less than infinite. 

I chose to use the word 'history' deliberately as that's the word Adam used (I'm curious as to who shot the video the NBC folks were using, and the tee-shirt was a nice touch, btw)) even though he has close to zero comprehension of history, his and/or anyone else's, and the comparison of his position to that of Rosa Parks almost caused me to lose my lunch. 

Adam could be the icon that the Me-First, Let-Me-Talk-To-Your-Manager Brigade has been desperately searching for, and if I may say so, they truly deserve one another. After all, it takes a lot of cheek to wear a thong
-bill kenny



No comments:

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...