Thursday, March 3, 2022

Or Be Dragged

When our children were small (actually, of course, I mean 'young' and now they're older but not gigantic if you follow my logic) we had a house full of Lego and, as I recall, its gateway introductory drug, Duplo

FWIW, and you already knew this if you've ever parented, they are both surprisingly similarly sturdy and especially painful in the dark of night as you try to walk barefoot across your living room carpet. I see you're nodding your head in agreement.  

Here's something I found the other day that started our with me smiling a lot and then the more I thought about it the sadder I found it until finally re-reading it one last time I got very bummed out. 


Yeah, sort of like stepping on one
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...