Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Wherever I Lay My Hat

The cost of living, wherever you choose to so do, is expensive; so, too, is the cost of leaving I suppose. When my wife and I purchased our house some years ago, she was the expert on how much we should offer versus how much it was worth and worked closely with the realtor. 

My job was to show up and sign the closing documents. None of what happened at any point in the entire transaction made or will ever make any sense to me but I don't watch HGTV or the DIY Channel so I guess I get what I deserve. 

I mention that because I'm not sure how telling me 'you can bake cookies while taking a bath' would incentivize me to buy a one-bedroom apartment in New York City (unless I found out an elf named Ernie was the prior tenant), but here we are.

It's a pity about those income restrictions said no one I know. As long as the sun shines, I'm fine.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...