Friday, August 5, 2022

An Auto-Biography?

When I was a kid, I was car crazy. And as a child coming of age in the Sixties, I had plenty to be crazy about: the original Mustang, Pontiac Firebird,  Dodge Charger, Oldsmobile 442, the list goes on and on.

I never drove any of them and never possessed the requisite mechanical aptitude to be allowed under or near the hood area of any of them either. But still, to this day when I'm out walking and one of the classics passes me I stop and turn around (and sigh with a mixture of yearning and regret). 

Not sure anyone, anywhere has ever felt this way about the P50, though why not? 
-bill kenny

No comments:

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...