Friday, August 26, 2022

Fass Ohne Boden

Thanks, Donald!

I can always count on Donald J(enius) Trump, 45th President of the United States, and first one to ever be impeached twice, and (fingers crossed) the only one to soon see the inside of a federal penitentiary to make me smile.  

In my spam folder (I know where else?), I had an offer from the Mango Mussolini that was hard to refuse, almost. 

"You’ve always been one of my TOP supporters, and now I have an EXCLUSIVE offer just for YOU. For TODAY ONLY, I’m giving YOU a FREE TRUMP GIFT to show you just how much you mean to me. This offer is meant for YOU, William, and is not intended to be shared. You have 1 HOUR to claim your FREE TRUMP GIFT before I release it to the next Patriot in line. Don’t wait. Just contribute $12 to cover shipping and we’ll send you a FREE TRUMP GIFT."

At twelve bucks a pop, I don't know how I can even begin to afford a free gift. It's not like I was one of those folks who got that tax break benefit at Christmas 2017. I guess I'll just soldier on. 



How lucky can one guy be? 
I'm wondering if they're waterproof as I sure could use them come hurricane season.


-bill kenny


No comments:

Yom Hashoah

Words are real only in an intellectual sense. They are not material of any kind and as such have no shape, size, mass, or structure. As kids...