Saturday, November 12, 2022

Already Have the Bod

Here's something you may not know, but trust me it's true. After your children grow up and start on the adventures that are to be their lives, you will always see them as small children. 

We have tons of photos but I don't need any of them as I tell myself that I remember every day of their growing up even though I suspect I'm kidding myself about that. I'm assuming to make room for all those memories I've had to delete a lot of formerly (in an earlier lifetime) useful stuff like how to fix cars and throw a perfect spiral pass. 

Which leads me to bad and then good science news. First on the face of it, bad news. On the other hand, who wants a wrinkly brain, anyway? 

But that grey cloud is wrapped around this silver lining

Dad brain? Yes, two servings, please!
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...