Thursday, November 17, 2022

Jayna Ledford's Journey

Four or five hundred years ago when dinosaurs ruled the earth I worked for American Forces Radio, headquartered at the time, in Frankfurt am Main, (West) Germany. I had the easiest job in the world and some of the most fun you can have with your clothes (you had to be there, trust me on that). 

As part of the NATO shield protecting Western Europe from those Commie bastards trying to enslave the world, all of us in uniform were dedicated (more or less) to defending everyone no matter who they were, or as I used to say on the air every evening, '...you may be whomever you wish to be...'

Fast forward forty years. We're a little more than halfway through Transgender Awareness Week, so I apologize for being late to the party, but am sincere when I insist that equal rights for all means just that, Equal Rights for All, no matter who you choose to be

If you still have questions, you probably need to find another briefing.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...