Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Declare the Pennies on Your Eyes

I'm smiling but I'm also quaking (not 'quacking' Congresswoman Margarine Trailerpark Greed) reading this email I received the other day. When despite all odds and some oft-voiced wishes you've reached the age of seventy stuff like this does creep you out a little bit.

Hi William,

Most people don't plan their own funerals.

I think that should change.

So my Direct-to-Consumer startup Titan Casket is offering a first-of-its-kind deal this Black Friday: Buy a casket for your future funeral, get a $50 discount now, and save your family from spending thousands of dollars more at the time of need (hopefully) many, many years from now.

I call this our "Pre-Plan-Your-Casket" Program. The $50 Black Friday discount can be unlocked on our website with the code FUNERALRULE - in reference to the FTC law requiring funeral homes to accept our cost-effective caskets.

I can talk to Norwich Bulletin about my pre-planning program.

I'm also happy to chat about the crazy experience two weeks ago of having Taylor Swift pop out of our casket in her Anti-Hero music video.

Cheers,
--
Joshua Siegel
Co-Founder & COO
Titan Casket

1-501-420-3990
josh@titancasket.com
titancasket.com

I'm wondering if I'd be able to talk him into a commission for every sale I steer his way.
-bill kenny 


No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...