Saturday, November 5, 2022

Move It to the Exits

Probably NOT just me, but (so far) this year has been, for the most part, another shit show just like the more recent ones we've had (a pattern I find distressing) so why do we continue to do the forth and back with our clocks and watches, as happens tonight (technically tomorrow morning) at 2 AM is beyond me. 

Show of hands: who's happy about getting an extra hour, a heaping helping, and a double-dollop, of 2022? Yeah, That's what I thought. 

I'm already trying to guess which clock I'll find about this time next week or so and whose hands I completely forgot about during the great Fall Back of 2022. 
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Seasons and Reasons

After what at times felt like a very hot, humid, and cranky summer, Fall arrived in New England last week, and we've been braced for a n...