Saturday, November 5, 2022

Move It to the Exits

Probably NOT just me, but (so far) this year has been, for the most part, another shit show just like the more recent ones we've had (a pattern I find distressing) so why do we continue to do the forth and back with our clocks and watches, as happens tonight (technically tomorrow morning) at 2 AM is beyond me. 

Show of hands: who's happy about getting an extra hour, a heaping helping, and a double-dollop, of 2022? Yeah, That's what I thought. 

I'm already trying to guess which clock I'll find about this time next week or so and whose hands I completely forgot about during the great Fall Back of 2022
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...