Thursday, December 1, 2022

Another Branch of the Family Tree

There are instances where in this space I celebrate large events-my Yankees winning the World Series (okay, that's been a while) or Donald J. Trump suffering silence (a lot longer) but today is more of a family affair and probably doesn't actually involve you unless today is (also) your birthday or you know someone, or of someone, whose birthday today (also) is.

My sister, Evan Dolores, is celebrating her Natal Anniversary today. My sister, whom I referred to growing up as 'the boss of the dog,' has come a long way since those days and will, I hope observe the completion of the earth's annual orbit around the sun in a manner best suited and most pleasing to herself.


If you stop in here on a regular or irregular basis (you might want to see a doctor about that irregularity, by the way, and add fiber) and are wondering where this is going, zu spat! Erbarme sich!  
As I already told you, it's my sister's birthday and I hope she has a  wonderful time. And I would probably hope you do, as well, but you're not kith and kin so if you don't, then you don't.

I remember a ridiculously long time ago giving someone a lift to see these guys back when they were absolutely amazing and, for the most part, still got along. Unless you remember the name of the other passenger in the car with us, roll the window back up and move along. Nothing to read here.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...