Friday, December 9, 2022

You're Wearing Out My Joie de Vie

People think I'm being funny when I tell them I am a pessimist because that way I can only be surprised and never disappointed. Point in fact, I'm thinking I've lived to a rather ripe old age because people refuse to believe that I'm not joking. 

Sadly, they often turn out to be disappointed, which I find amusing beyond words. 

And if you think I'm being too harsh on the other eight billion of us here on the ant farm, please take a look at this, or to better place it in its correct linguistic setting, Schau dir das an

Yep. Es wird nie langweilig! Leider.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...