Friday, December 16, 2022

Come & Get It

The things you see...

This showed up in my spam folder earlier this week and my heart leaped for joy. albeit only momentarily. 

" From: Marine Corps <manningt@optusnet.com.au>

Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2022 9:55 AM
To: Recipients <manningt@optusnet.com.au>
Subject: A Sgt. USA

Hi,

I am a USMC on a special redeployment.  I am looking for a good-looking and intelligent person for a relationship. Or a person who can accept to take custody of an amount being proceed of araid we carried out here. If you are interested mail me back with your picture. Allcommunication must be through an end-to-end encrypted means. It is important that you musthave WhatsApp for easy communication. And I assure you that your privacy will be protected too.

I got your email contact through an opt-in consumer directory.

I expect your response.

A Sgt. USA
Marine Corps
." 

For me, it was the opposite of 'you had me at hello.'

The double whammy of 'good-looking and intelligent' was two bridges too far for me, but perhaps you might be able to get in on the ground floor, or, who knows, even lower. Caveat Emptor
-bill kenny

No comments:

Choosing Cancer or Polio

There’s a big to-do right now about the movie, “Civil War” described as ‘A journey across a dystopian future America, following a team of mi...