Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Fine Line Between Sea Bass and Sebastian

I thought something to reflect that we are in the season of Lent might be appropriate (and I can sense the hair on the back of your neck standing up as I type "appropriate" but that's more a you problem than a me problem. I hope.).

As long as it's not singing big mouth bass McDonald's trots out every year, I believe we can survive a little light-heartedness as we approach the commemoration of the Passion and it's a fun video. See for yourself. Pass the tartar sauce.

"Just look at the world around you, Right here on the ocean floor. 
Such wonderful things surround you, What more is you lookin' for?"
-bill kenny

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...