Thursday, March 16, 2023

The Deeper the Quicksand

As you'll discover momentarily, today's musings are brought to you by the letters N, S, F, and W as in, well NSFW

If you've been spending your NFL-less weekends watching the XFL in the hopes of finding some form of a sport, I found you a subject that not only belongs on FS1 and/or FS2 (and all this time I thought Fox just couldn't do news right; HA!) but I wouldn't be surprised in light of what the International Olympic Committee has approved for additions in 2024 to see it sooner rather than later at a Five Rings Extravaganza near you. 

I'm not sure it rivals the intensity of World Combat Juggling (and you thought I had made that up; well, you're half-right. Somebody made it up but a lot of other folks are involved in it) and I have no idea how you would train for, much less score this but I think it's pointing us all in a new direction for competitive sports.

And possibly padded trousers.
-bill kenny


No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...