Friday, August 18, 2023

Between the Silence of the Mountains

I talk to myself. A lot.
I always have and at half-past seventy-one, I'm betting I always shall. 

Without sounding like a humble-brag I will note that when i am talking to myself I often raise some interesting perspectives on whatever the situation or issue is with which I am dealing (or failing to deal as is more often the case).

And to come full circle when at moments I raise a new point with myself, I often acknowledge that new point and compliment myself for raising it. I can be very fair-minded; just don't ask any of my family members to verify that assertion. 

I think as a species we are fated to always have more question than answers especially in times of uncertainty, at least in this life. 

Maybe that's what the hereafter is for
-bill kenny

   

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...