Thursday, August 24, 2023

Subject to Your Briefing

No one I hope would ever confuse the Mango Mussolini with Antigonish though many of the MAGA Morons do confuse him with some kind of national savior. 

I will concede he does resemble George Washington who was first in war and first in peace and never was indicted. Actually, DJT looks just like him, if you close your eyes and hold your nose, just like the GOP is seemingly very willing to do last night as Election 2024 achieved lift-off. 

a/k/a A waste ofbroadcast bandwidth
a/k/a A Waste of Broadcast Bandwidth


"Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

When I came home last night at three
The man was waiting there for me.
But when I looked around the hall
I couldn't see him there at all!

Go away, go away, don't you come back anymore!
Go away, go away, and please don't slam the door... (slam!)

Last night I saw upon the stair
A little man who wasn't there.
He wasn't there again today.
Oh, how I wish he'd go away..."

-bill kenny (channeling Hughes Mearns)

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...