Thursday, January 18, 2024

Something's Fishy to Me

I am keenly aware of the health benefits of eating seafood and am utterly indifferent to the appeal. Our kids enjoy eating all kinds of seafood. Not me. My idea of seafood is fish sticks. Stop. Check, please. That's it. And don't forget the tartar sauce. Lots of tartar sauce. 

I know people who enjoy eating calamari-I am not fooled by that whole 'a rose by any other name' stuff. That's octopus and if you needed another reason to say 'no', here's a brilliant one: they're aliens and if you don't believe me, believe this

My generation had A.C. Gilbert and erector sets. This one has CrunchLabs. I think even Mr. Shining Time Station would approve.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...