Friday, March 15, 2024

Far Between Sundown's Finish

 Haiti, Gaza, Ukraine, Uyghurs, and the refugees on the unarmed road of flight.



Here in the Land of the Round Doorknobs, the rest of the world is just low-voltage noise that we pay close to no attention to. Instead, we're outraged when gasoline prices are more than a dollar a gallon as the Founders intended. We have a Congress that bans TikTok but doesn't have the balls to do the same for assault weapons. 

And we're sleep-walking to a national election in November where one of the major parties' presumptive nominees is currently facing multiple and more felony counts on various charges and has been found guilty of sexual assault and stealing from his own charitable foundation. Of Thee I Sing.
-bill kenny


No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...