Friday, March 22, 2024

For No Especial Reason

I have a massive collection of vinyl, thousands and thousands of sides, and very nearly as many compact discs from my first purchase of Meet the Beatles at the record store on George Street in New Brunswick, New Jersey too many years ago to mention without blushing.

I have listened to every one of those pieces of plastic, even the ones that have proven to be a less-than-good idea in terms of purchasing. I can't really get behind music services like Spotify because artists get screwed on royalties so I sometimes dive into the deep end of the pool in terms of exploration and get soaked instead of hydrated.  

I forgot how much I loved this song until it popped into my head a moment ago. Enjoy.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...