Thursday, March 14, 2024

Talk about Fear of Flying

I came across a story the other day in my local newspaper and laughed, for a moment, until I started to think about all the times I've flown and how many times I might have been involved in a similar situation and never realized it. 

Luck of the Irish perhaps? Not helping calm me down, if you didn't already know this, is I hate to fly. And this pair are now yet another reason why.

At least their airplane was larger than the one that flew me from Philadelphia to Groton-New London Not Quite International Airport all those years ago, where every passenger (all ten of us) had both a window and an aisle seat.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...