Saturday, March 16, 2024

Some Days This Stuff Writes Itself

My email system(s) are so much smarter than I am-they automatically (and mysteriously as far as I can tell) can sort spam from real correspondence before I ever see it. Considering how easily distracted I am by almost everything that's probably a small mercy for me.

After a certain amount of time, days I think, the spam folder empties itself into the trash as we roll merrily along and I remain blissfully oblivious to whatever havoc could have been unleashed by a message. 

Except every once in a while my curiosity gets the better of me and I peek into the spam folder for a glimpse at what I am missing. More often than not I encounter a fragment like this from yesterday's mail harvest, "I am a Beautiful Midget girl I just need some fun.

Good to know. Forewarned is forearmed
-bill kenny


No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...