Friday, July 12, 2024

A Choice of Cancer or Polio

You may think I am describing the current state of national politics in the United States as the 2024 Presidential Election grinds on and the Publishers' Clearing House Prize Patrol van circles the block around the White House looking for a parking spot in our nation's capitol district. 

Except you'd be wrong. I don't care if Biden takes naps, or goes to bed at eight PM or drinks his bathwater. Biden on his most awful off-day is infinitely better than an unindicted insurrectionist who's already been found guilty of sexual assault and of thirty-four felony counts.  

But as I said, that is NOT the US Presidential election I am describing in the title of today's polemic. This one is

And as unpleasant I find the prospect of the 2024 elections, I'm a little more concerned about 2025.  Another reason perhaps why the root word of history is story.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...