Monday, July 29, 2024

Tara Reid and Samuel L. Jackson Deserve Equal Billing

Sometimes Ruth is Stranger than Bridget and fact more so than fiction. 

We've had  (I've lost count of) versions of Sharknado, an original idea that I still have difficulty believing anyone thought was a good movie premise to say nothing of its sequels.

It's right up there with Snakes on a Plane, though I think there have been fewer sequels, at least so far, I hope. 

And now, and don't tell me you can't see the cinematic possibilities, we have cocaine sharks, or Tubarões da Cocaína, as they would be called in their native language in their native waters. As Brody told Quint, 'You're gonna need a bigger boat,' to say nothing of munchies.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Brevity Is the Soul of Something

I love words and have my entire life, I've watched with a cautious disdain rivaling Richard Cory's as we've devolved from words ...