Sunday, July 7, 2024

She Don't Love Me

I have ZERO data to support the following statement: no one on earth, anywhere, loves their cars as much as we Americans love ours (and I include all motorized vehicles in that statement). 

I intend no slight to the citizens and motorists of all the other great nations on earth but we Red, White, and Blue drivers can be intense. When we're not actually driving, detailing, or otherwise obsessing about our chariots we are still researching them and in that vein I found an amazing article on the origin and meaning of every major hood ornament.  

Spoiler alert: No Yugo but my heart will go on.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Let's Stop Making Stupid People (In)Famous

But let's start tomorrow , okay?  And, to be clear, I don't mean the Kardashians, any of the numerous permutations of the Real House...