Saturday, July 6, 2024

Do the Dew

Revenge, the proverb says, is a dish best served cold. What's conspicuous by its absence is what you would wash such a dish down with.  

I know! 

Let's ask Michelle Y. Peters of Lebanon, Missouri (y'know the 'show me state') as I have the sinking suspicion she has a suggestion. Talk about punishment for not having an attitude of gratitude.

Roundup and Mountain Dew sounds like something the Red Bull and Coke guys would come up with and is probably about as appetizing. Perhaps over ice with a little parasol? The perfect or nearly perfect summer spritzer!

I did enjoy the unnamed husband, Mr. Ungrateful Birthday Boy, in the story suggesting he didn't know if his spouse was having an affair or was after the life insurance payout. Why not both?
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Let's Stop Making Stupid People (In)Famous

But let's start tomorrow , okay?  And, to be clear, I don't mean the Kardashians, any of the numerous permutations of the Real House...