Friday, May 18, 2018

A Ball of Gas Surrounded by Flames

In the future, said Andy Warhol, everyone will be famous for fifteen minutes. For the most part, based on what happens out my window, across my television screen and on my computer monitor, a lot of us are living on borrowed time as I’ve concluded we must be very nearly already in the future.

Between those who are famous for seemingly just being famous and those whose basis for fame eludes me entirely since it’s devoid of skill, intelligence or ability we have James Harrison.

Celebrities, my dear late Andrew, make headlines; heroes make a difference.
-bill kenny   

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...