Thursday, May 24, 2018

Closing Time?

Some days this stuff writes itself and other days I have to wait a little bit until the fog lifts over this beautiful wreck of a country so I can better appreciate what exactly we hath wrought. 

For all the Republican Evangelicals thrilled beyond words that the US Embassy has been relocated to Jerusalem from Tel Aviv because they've only supported a serial philanderer, veracity-challenged, and ethically deficient narcissist as president because they believe his tenure is part of The Lord's plan to return his beloved America to old-time religion and true values, here's some more good news


This would never happen at Mar a Lago
My first thought was Joseph Heller's Closing Time, and then, drain the swamp jokes aside, I recall far too many nights at Olde Queens Tavern in New Brunswick back when I thought I was bulletproof where the last call was always the same, "drink up! You don't have to go home but you do have to go."  
-bill kenny    

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...