Monday, May 14, 2018

I'll Have to Owe You


View of the Norwich Free Academy from Chelsea Parade
The better of our two weekend days, weather-wise, was yesterday, Mothers Day. I'm not necessarily suggesting cause and effect but your other choices are 'sheer coincidence' and 'sorta spooky so don't think about it.' Yeah, cause and effect it is, at least for me.

(Not named for Terry) Bradlaw Building
I went for a walk, admittedly not much of one but, on the other hand, I'm not much of a walker either, so it all sort of works out. And if you're not impressed with the pictures I took with my cell phone camera, please remember I could have always decided to describe the places where I was standing in tortured and extensive detail and you know how much most gooder I am with words, right? 

Slater Museum
You're welcome.

Everything's in bloom at the Park Congregational Church

-bill kenny 

No comments:

Pack Your Own Chute

I have been pretty much a homebody since retirement six years ago. Sue me. I like to sleep in my own bed. That doesn't mean I'm aver...