Friday, May 25, 2018

The Element of Surprise

Three coins in a fountain. Each one seeking happiness.

You'll soon find this under ''garish collectibles' on eBay
Or not.

All that's missing is 'best to Mrs. Supreme Ruler and the kids."  
Of course. From the same mouth that promised "a wall that Mexico will pay for," "wonderful, affordable healthcare."  And, my personal favorite, "A middle-class tax cut." 

More of the same from a guy who is a terminally veracity-challenged. Maybe just me, but I'm awfully tired of winning. I do believe that when you elect a clown you should expect a circus leaving me to wonder what is the expectation when you elect an asshole. Nevermind.  
-bill kenny

No comments:

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...