Thursday, February 25, 2021

Bless the Weather

On Tuesday I got a new camera. It came with a phone, like anyone I'd know would wish to call me or I they. My deepest appreciation to Matt and Samantha, whom I kept falling Sara for no other reason than I'm an idiot for making the process as close to painless as buying a new cellphone with anesthetic can be.

It was a nice day for a walk yesterday so I did and, confronted with the decision to use the phone part or the camera part, well, that was actually pretty easy.


Wednesday felt like Spring though the calendar says we're a month off and my brain knows it's true but don't tell my heart because it very much enjoyed the walk, the weather, and the skies that seemed to go on forever.
-bill kenny

  

No comments:

Short, Sweet, and Sad

Not gonna lie. I missed it and I'll bet you missed it, too.  I'm talking about the recently concluded Texas Sandfest .  As a kid who...