Sunday, February 21, 2021

I Love a Parade

And to think earlier this season people were complaining about the lack of snow, confusing climate with weather as they sneered 'so much for global warming.' I do enjoy the arrogance of ignorance or is it the ignorance of arrogance of which I'm so fond? 

Moot point (and you can see for miles from it).

Speaking of the sights, I have the good fortune of having a wonderful and historic place to promenade proudly very nearly no matter the weather practically across the street from our house (actually, it's up the street but I was working on an attempted alliteration and needed the practically to close the trifecta).

On a day like yesterday, after the snow and ice had cleared out, I could enjoy this:


Which I most certainly did, especially since seventy-two hours previously, practically from the same spot I had this

Where's Rosebud when I really need it, Orson?
-bill kenny

  

1 comment:

Adam Kenny said...

Beautiful!

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...