Thursday, February 11, 2021

Bob Berryhill Approved

I discovered just a few days ago, stored in our basement is/was a surfboard (in a very snazzy case) that is owned by our son. 

According to his mother, who is also my spouse, it ended up there as he moved from place to place over the last just about two decades (technically, I think he's lived in more places in his life, decades shorter than mine, than I have in my whole life. #GOALS), but now that he and his wife are finalizing their move to Florida there's an urgency to developing a plan for us to get his surfboard to him to be part of the move south. 

I checked my Beach Boys record and CD collection and while there's plenty of surf music there's no woodie or other means to get the board to him except my car (I don't want to have to negotiate with Mike Love) so I'm thinking in the not too distant future we'll probably motor down to where he and Jena live, and surf will be finally and truly up. 

But in the meantime, I found this which led me to seek out this, while on the way to this
-bill kenny 

1 comment:

Adam Kenny said...

I love all of this!

Candles on the Cake Set off the Smoke Alarm

I got congratulated a lot Friday for my birthday when it was really my mom who deserved all the credit. I was, literally, along for the ride...