Tuesday, September 13, 2022

You're No Bunny

The adage goes 'you learn something new every day,' though I'm hoping the enforcement officials aren't around and about because I'm not sure I want to have to play twenty questions with them if you know what I mean. 

On the other hand, yesterday I learned TWO new things, sort of related to one another, though sharing a common trait with so much of what I've learned in my life, neither is especially useful but at least one of them is cute and fuzzy. 

Did you know that Japan has a Poison Gas Museum?  (The person unhappy that there are only 'five paragraphs of explanation in English' seems to be oblivious that they could be part of the problem). I'm not sure if they have a gift shop or if they do what they sell. Obviously, this is NOT the cute and fuzzy something new. 

This is.  

Somewhere George and Lenny are sitting on a roof contemplating the mysteries of life.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...