Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Not from the Moody Blues' Songbook

If you've stopped by this space before you know of my animus towards the Malevolent Mango Mussolini. I've had bowel movements with more integrity and intelligence than he will ever possess. 

You will not be surprised when I tell you that I'll be glued to my television this afternoon, watching cable news, and maybe (just maybe) the coverage of it all on Faux Gnus, when President Tiny Hands is arraigned in Miami on thirty-seven separate criminal charges.

Don't think the artist got the hand-size proportions correct.

Hell, I was tempted to not even turn the TV off last night just in case the circus starts earlier today than scheduled. 

With my apology to Campbell's, "so rich you'll be tempted to eat it with a fork, but use a spoon so you get every drop." Tuesday Afternoon. Bigly.
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Marlin Perkins Approved

John Lennon had a hit, post-Beatles, with Whatever Gets You Through the Night , his only #1 as a solo artist, which featured Elton John. The...