Friday, June 30, 2023

That Would Be a "Nope"

Some will have a long holiday weekend that started/starts today and runs until the beer and bbq runs out late Tuesday. Every Independence Day I try to imagine the Founding Fathers getting organized in Philadelphia to make a beer run after signing whatever it was TJ brought with him. Don't ever quite fully visualize it. I guess having big plans for the weekend can take many different forms.

And then you have this fellow free-climbing El Capitan in Yosemite National Park.

This is Adam Ondr, a Czech professional rock climber, specializing in lead climbing and bouldering. I don't pretend to know before today that one could be a professional rock climber much less have specialties within it. 

I don't think I need to add 'don't try this at home' over your holiday, right?
-bill kenny 

No comments:

Ruminating about Roosevelt

I have some random and not especially original observations before Monday night’s Second Public Hearing on the City Budget.  Theodore Roosev...