Thursday, September 26, 2013

And You Know Who's the 2000 Man

Mr. His Satanic Majesty Himself, he who laid traps for troubadours who get killed before they reach Bombay, Sir Michael Philip "Mick" Jagger, is about to become a great grandfather. Why would I joke about something like that?

Talk about time is on my side, yes it is, I'm trying to figure out where exactly did the time go? I do not have mad math skills but they're good enough I think to offer a wag that Keith Richards is something like 238 years old, or close, right?

Actually, I'm having trouble accepting something that has a lot to do with the head and heart and not so much with numbers. What does Jagger's familial addition make all of us who grew up listening to the band? Yeah, that's what I feared: Old.
-bill kenny

No comments:

Charting a Course

Now that we've had three weeks or so to catch our breath (scout for exits perhaps and count our spare change) I heard someone suggest th...