Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Long Road

I first found Google when it was listed in an online article I was reading about Yahoo back when they did TV commercials that sounded like they were yodeling. The article suggested that the folks who ran it were fans of something called Google for their own searches.

Seems so long ago, but I don't think it was. Just me or did we not make Yahoo a gerund the way we did and do for Google. And don't get me started on Bing because there's another word, admittedly a compound word, that also starts with B that I use in exasperation to describe Bing.

And now Google is not just a massive chunk of approximately but approaching artificial intelligence, but this, bordering on a new world order. Glad there's only so many tomorrows I'll be around for since your number to be served is drawing closer and closer. You and Winston are going to get along famously.
-bill kenny

No comments:

A Childhood Memory

As a child at Saint Peter's (sic) School in New Brunswick, New Jersey, it was forcibly impressed upon us by the Sisters of Charity whose...